• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please pray. They said the US Marshalls tactical team is in the attic now. A friend of our family is on that team. Pray for their safety.

Those guys are sharp, he'll be fine.

Prayers just the same.

Mayor: Two people have given us false information. I would encourage people if they have specific information, call us. DO NOT mislead us...

@JHokason

Love to know who that is directed at.

Have switched the Montgomery tactical team with US Marshall team.

@chambc1

There is SWAT on the roof...

HABOTN@HABOTN

The storms have arrived. Media briefings now will be held at a nearby church.

Ambient noise like that that can be helpful or hurtful depending on the situation. In this case heavy rain on the roof when he's hidden in the attic... Hmmm...

I would like to commend the media tonight. They have done a wonderful job letting these people do their jobs. They have asked the right questions. They obviously (and thankfully) know their limits. That cant be said everywhere...

I just hope that they 1) know better or 2) have been informed to rush the scene when they do bring the man out of the house.

I'm just getting back here. Is there a live stream of this?? I have the stream up at WSFA but all they are showing is the weather.

there is a link at their page that says: LIVE VIDEO: Large Police presence at E. Montgomery house....but when I click on it, it just takes me back to the same page and they are talking about the weather...

I'm just getting back here. Is there a live stream of this?? I have the stream up at WSFA but all they are showing is the weather.

Severe weather in MGM, had to pull down their remote tower.

Agreed with Fatheruppercut...this is sad and surreal to read, but I thank you all for your updates.

They still have to go on with their own news broadcast as well. We do know the Mayor and whomever he brings with him will be back "no later than 11"

Archived