@chambc1

SWAT team has a ladder against the back of a house

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude was acting large the other night when he had a gun. Now he's acting like a little girl.

Dude was acting large the other night when he had a gun. Now he's acting like a little girl.

You have to assume he still has one, just one maybe two, against an arsenal. ;)

Ok, I lost feed. Anyone else?

I lost feed too, looks like the storm arrived

I'm assuming that since they've cleared the first floor and are putting ladders up, the guy has been contacted and is refusing to go quietly...

This is weird.

I was watching on WAFF 48, which just had the raw footage of the lady on the scene. Didnt have to deal with the studio folks...

I wish they would send it Seal Team Six and go ahead and get it over with. No use in saving that vermin to go around and around through the court system for the next 20 years trying to fry him.

I wish they would send it Seal Team Six and go ahead and get it over with. No use in saving that vermin to go around and around through the court system for the next 20 years trying to fry him.

That would be a nice thought, but they are not really allowed to operate "openly" on US soil.

Just saying.

That would be a nice thought, but they are not really allowed to operate "openly" on US soil.

Just saying.

I won't tell anyone if you don't.

This really sounds like they are trying to get enough information on his exact location in the attic so they can breach.

Just saw a Fire/Rescue guy approaching the house with fiberglass poles ... 15 feet long.

AvKF0j7CEAEjxYy.jpg

@HABOTN

That's a fiberglass insulated telescoping switch actuator, to shut off the power... You can also use it to probe.

The police have 15ft poles, planning to poke around for him. "Two pieces of technology have indicated a small area where the individual is located"

Please pray. They said the US Marshalls tactical team is in the attic now. A friend of our family is on that team. Pray for their safety.

Archived