• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else wondering if he has killed himself yet? Would explain his tolerance for the tear gas...

@AUSection111

Someone get on the roof and put a metal rod through the roof for the upcoming storm.

I'd also like any info as to why the Thomas kid was out of jail? Wasn't he arrested for murder of a 14 year old?

If I remember correctly, that was ruled an accident.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/police-surround-home-in-1456064.html

AJC weighs in:

Authorities received two 911 calls that someone who looked like suspect Desmonte Leonard was in or near the house, Strange told reporters. Officers have detected someone moving around, but haven't made contact with whoever's in there.

"It is a waiting game," Strange said. He said it would be difficult for police to go in, but they will if necessary: "Time is on our side."

Police spokeswoman Regina Duckett said it appears there is only one person in the home, and tear gas did not flush him out. Authorities were able to hear coughing and movement in the house after the tear gas was used.

"I'm actually surprised he's still in there," she said.

I'd also like any info as to why the Thomas kid was out of jail? Wasn't he arrested for murder of a 14 year old?

I believe it was pled down to manslaughter and he was granted youthful offender status. Was probably on probation, not sure.

ETA:

Yep, that's right, out on bond.

Another round of teargas coming up.

When they catch him, they should make him field punts pad less for the team.

And have everyone that feels remorse and sorrow for this incident on the 'team.' All the NFL, college players, and everyone else...

Sounds like MPD are handling this well??? Are they leading te effort?

It's their jurisdiction, guessing they have lead with advisory from feds and others.

AUGoldMine

SWAT team has entered home where police believe accused Auburn shooter Desmonte Leonard is hiding

Mayor speaking again.

AUGoldMine

SWAT team has entered home where police believe accused Auburn shooter Desmonte Leonard is hiding

Helpful to note that SWAT teams usually have night vision goggles (NVG)

Didstict advantage in close quarters dark operations.

"Tactical team" being sent upstairs

This is nuts. I feel like I'm watching a movie...about to grab the popcorn until they pull him outta the house!

Archived