door open at the house now... If they have him, I wonder why its taking so long to bring him out.... Spotlight just went off...

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotlight off. Taking him out? Hiding him? Too many questions...

Hearing they could be drilling into the roof? Something is going on up there.

Just a thought, with the WAFF live feed + twitters + other immediate sources:

If the suspect has a smart phone, could he be getting useful information about movement, officers' positions/actions, etc?

Whats it matter? Where can he really go? What can he do? The house is on a dead end street. He can run, one way.

Of course he's going nowhere, but if he decided to go down shooting, could it help his targeting/tactics in a last hurrah?

(...kind of a moot point with the live feeds down for now)

@HABOTN

Floodlights now off. Just saw something falling from the ceiling into what appears to be the kitchen.

@chambc1

We are seeing sparks, officers drilling into the ceiling maybe??

I don't get why none of the national news channels have picked this up. Given what we have been through in the past, i'm lead to believe if this were involving a different university, it would be on every channel out there...

I don't get why none of the national news channels have picked this up. Given what we have been through in the past, i'm lead to believe if this were involving a different university, it would be on every channel out there...

I was thinking the exact same thing.

How hard is it to find this guy?! Ugh....

Geesh, I know they have to provide safety but for pete's sake! If they have thermal detectors then use them! I know I am not the only one frustrated!

They spent 12 hours few days ago digging a guy out of air duct vent after a robbery here in Chicago. Amazing what some of these guys can get into when trying to hide and get away.

Anyone else thinking he may not be there? The mayor seems very aggitated with these "false information" talks...

Why don't they just rip the attic apart until they find him?

Again, why rush it and endanger officers if they think they can wear him down to a peaceful solution?

Archived