MORE BIG RECRUITING NEWS

AUSportTalk

Nations #2 Ranked QB in the country, Sulphur Springs (Texas) dual-threat QB Tyrik Rollison, is also planning a visit to Auburn. Auburn is recruiting him as a QB, he said that he is gonna visit to see what Auburn has to offer.

Man i can't say enough about this coaching staff and how relintless they have been the last few days on the recruiting trail!! CONGRATS GUYS YOU HAVE MADE STRIDES ON THE RECRUITING TRAIL!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Tyrik Rollison - this is really good news.

You really have a great site here. I am so glad you posted on Tiger Insider so I was able to find this site.  WAR EAGLE

Watched some video on Tyrik, man is he ausome.  He is very athletic and vary accurate with his passes.  You can check out some video of on youtube.

I know they have to be preaching immediate plaing time and telling him about the Malzahn O and how he will be the goto guy from the very beginning if he comes to Auburn.  Who knows.  it may just work, especially if we could get a commit out of Rollison.  He may be worried about who will be throwing to him, though.  He should be worried about that at LSpoo and SPuat, also!  Lets go get em'!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i would like to see Auburn get Tyrik but the only downfall is I really dont think he will qualify so I think he will be a sign and place guy

Supposedly his grades are getting much better and he just needs to improve his ACT.  Some people on a Baylor board from his home town, I believe, were saying that they think he now has a good chance at qualifying.  I really think he is coming here, as do some insiders I have talked to.  It would be really big to get him and not have to do the sign in place thing...

Archived