Tigers take on the Wildcats tonight on Raycom

AUSportTalk

Auburn mens basktball takes on the Kentucky Wildcats tonight at the Rupp. I can tell you one thing it would be great if Auburn could win the game considering Kentucky has beatin us 23 of the last 24. I really think Auburn will have a great chance if Tay Waller can make the 3's and Auburn can shoot atleast 70% from the free throw line.

Does  anyone know if this will be broadcasted anywhere online either video or audio? I would love to watch it or at least listen to it.  If we play like we did this last Sat, we stand a great chance against anyone in the SEC. 

the only place i know you can listen to it online is on auburntigers.com but you have to pay for some of the broadcast....you can also watch it on ESPN gamecast on espn.com

Sorry thats all i can come up with

Haha, I agree.  I am tired of wearing 6 layers of clothing 8 months of the year. Outside of my apartment right now, a car is covered with snow all the way over the hood of the car.  Pretty funny, but sucks for them. 

aren't you glad its not your car. BTW it was 35 here today. I was a tad late for work this morning so I had to Ace Ventura it because my windshield was frozen. It sucked I finally decided to pull off and let the car warm up a tad. I couldn't breath with that cold air rushing at my face.

At least they were in the game and not blown out. They are playing with alot of heart, but you just can't miss those freethrows. It will kill your chances to win everytime. That goes double for rebounding, you can't give a team alot of 2nd chance opportunities.

For anyone who is interested, all of the Raycom games are simulcast through Yahoo! sports for free.  It's the only way I get to watch the boys hoop it up.  :wedance:

At least they were in the game and not blown out. They are playing with alot of heart, but you just can't miss those freethrows. It will kill your chances to win everytime. That goes double for rebounding, you can't give a team alot of 2nd chance opportunities.

The real problem was not scoring pretty much at all int he last 7 or 8 minutes.  Also Vot just got eaten up down low.  We need him to play stronger and we need another big man big time. 

I was a bit encouraged with the play against UK.  I hope that defense keeps it up.  I can see us being competitive next year, (meaning NCAAs).  If AU continues to improve, the season may be a very enjoyable one.

Archived