Auburn's way into postseason

guerra aguila

We need a big man.

We need to take better shots. Open shots.

We need to make the open 3

We need to make free throws.

We need to block out and rebound better. Kentucky out rebounded us 39-20

We need to beat schools like Dayton and Mercer. Out of conference must wins.

We need to figure out how to finish games with veteran players.

We need a New Arena. (oh yeah thats on the way, so put a check mark there)

Most importantly we need team chemistry... and right now these guys are not on the same page. Especially in the final minutes.

I love Auburn basketball, and yes I do believe that we can possibly make the postseason. It is not likely to happen but it still could. Nobody saw UGA winning the SEC title game last year. Especially after having to play two games in 1 day. Stranger things have happened guys... Auburn has a shot, but itll be tough.

I still think with Lett, Waller, Sullivan, Knox, and the addition of Chubb, Gabriel, and Earnest Ross, could make next years team pretty good as well.

We shall see said the blind man

Man, I hope they turned a corner Saturday.  The way they stepped on Arky's neck and didn't let up was extremely impressive on the road.  Remember, that is the same Arkansas team that beat Texas and Oklahoma earlier this year.  Maybe they are finally learning how to finish games off in the last 5 to 10 minutes.  If we only had a real big man, wow....

They have a chance to finish strong. A win against Vandy would be absolutely huge. I mean wow, it would be the game that propels us the rest of the way. Got to win most of these final home games

I see this team coming together rather nicely.  I think the NCAAs are a year at least away.

:wedance:

I have to take this back.  The PanAm game soured me on this team.

:pcprobs:

You don't allow a young team to come into your house and take it to you like this even without Reed...Is he Lebo's new head case?  God help this team! Please!

Archived