RECRUITING UPDATE!!

AUSportTalk

AuSportsTalk you are doing a great job with this website. Thank you so much for keeping us informed. This is the best website I have found yet for Auburn football. :we:

Hey guys!! Some of this might have already been posted but here is the update!!

First of all LB Deontae Skinner won't be making the trip to the Plains this weekend. Instead he will be headed to Ole Miss for an official visit.

RB David Oku will be visiting Syracuse this weekend and making a trip to Auburn next weekend. Right now he is committed to Tennessee but wanted to make sure he took all of his visits. I wouldn't put too much into this because Oku was high on Auburn because of Coach Gran and he is now Tennessee's RBs coach.

LB Tana Patrick left last weekend very very impressed with Auburn and the new coaching staff, and it seemed that he was leaning toward Auburn but that was before Coach Willis left. Now it seems that Bama is the team to beat for Patrick. He will be visiting Tennessee this weekend.

DB Gerald West could be making a trip to the Plains next weekend. He is currently committed to Alabama but is def considering an official visit to Auburn.

RB Bryce Brown hosted Auburn coaches earlier this week in an in-home visit and likely to visit the Plains next weekend with WR Rueben Randle. As of right now Brown is still leaning toward Miami.

**Tyrik Rollinson will be in Auburn this weekend and as long as he enjoys the visit it looks like the Tigers are def the team to beat. This could be a HUGE pick-up for the Tigers.

WR Emory Blake seems to be high on Auburn and if he decides to leave the state of Texas the Plains seem to be where he is headed. Getting him out of his home state will be hard but he is very high on Auburn right now.

DE Nosa Eguae will visit Texas Tech this weekend and if they don't impress him alot all signs point toward the Plains.

Two surprise visitors of the weekend!!

Atlanta (Ga.) Douglass' Jonathan Atchison, 6-foot-3, 215 pounds, and former Bastrop (La.) High and Chatham (Va.) Hargrave standout receiver Deangelo Benton are scheduled to arrive on the Plains Friday and stay through Sunday.

Yes I was reading that on Rivals.com. Apparently we are trying to get Atchison back from Bama. Do you think we could get Benton in school? LSU has been unable to do so.

Thanks for the updates!  One reason I love this site is the insider info you provide.  Great site and definitely my favorite AU site.

:wedance:

I don't think Auburn would even waste any time on him if they didn't think they could get him in school, i guess the hardest thing is gonna be getting him to commit!

Archived