LB Recruiting

Sporttalk, what is your thought on the linebacker recruiting this year?  This year there was a lot of great LBs out there and I just don't feel like we got great ones from a recruiting standpoint.  They may turn out to be all-americans, but now with the loss of Shackleford, Tana Patrick probably going to $puat, and Nico Johnson already there I think we missed out on some good ones.  I hope our guys turn out to be better than the above mentioned and I am still excited about Eltoro!

Yeah we have lost out on quite a few LBs but i really think we are in it for quite a few good ones.

We already have Eltoro which is very, very good to say the least.....he is a headhunter

Joel Kight is also a very good LB that plays alot bigger than his size

Greg King is also a great LB that is getting alot of attention

Jonathan Evans and Harris Gaston are also a very good LBs with alot of upside

With all that being said I think this coaching staff has done a great job of recruiting LBs considering the lack of time they have had because alot of great LBs were already committed to a school by the time they committed 

I hope we land 3 or 4 great LB's in this class.

If you don't mind, could you or someone please post a breakdown of how many players we need to sign at each pos. Thank you and War Eagle!

Archived