Dewayne Reed - Get him Out of Auburn

auburn4ever

Dewayne Reed - Get him Out of Auburn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dewayne Reed acted like a 12 year old kid Saturday who was pulled out of a game. I'm sick of kids leaving, being suspended, etc. during Lebo's tenure. 1 or 2 kids having a problem, I can understand, but this is becoming the norm under Lebo. How much longer until we get rid of him? I've never known any head coach who can't keep his own players for very long without having problems with them. But that being said, I don't think it's all the fault of the players.

Only got to hear part of the game while out and about this saturday. What happened with Reed and Lebo? I have to say I liked the idea of Lebo when he was hired because I lived in Chattanooga for about 9 years and really liked him as the Mock's coach, but have not been impressed with him at all up to this point. :zapbama::we: 

by no means was I addressing you ausbest14, how could I when you didn't even start the thread. I was kind of hinting for it to be moved to the right section is all. even whoever started the thread might have posted in the wrong section by mistake, so I'm not pointing fingers or anything  :)

Archived