AU vs. Tennessee

ausbest14

Though is was a big win today, I think Lebo sees the wrighting on the wall. Will Lebo be back for the 09/10 season. Can we afford to keep him? Since we still have alot of rough games ahead, I honestly don't us winning more than 2 games the rest of the way. What do you think?

Guest auburn warrior

bama and georgia will be tough even though they don't have a coach right now, arky will be looking for revenge when they come here, ole miss we'll definetly be hoping to givem a beat down when they come here, mississippi state always tough, lsu mmmm, hard to say

I say we win the bama and georgia games very close......we win against Arkansas this coming up week at home.......I really think the biggest game will  be against Ole Miss and Miss St.....if we can win either of those it will do wonders if we can take care of business in the games we are supposed to!! LSU i really can't see us winning that game....but they could shock me! If they can finish the SEC games 4-2 I think they will go into the SEC tourney on the upswing that could def help this team in the long run. Who knows with this team though.....only time will tell!!

Any updated reports on Lett?  If we want to begin thinking about doing damage in the SEC Tournament, we'll have to have his 5 fouls to give Vot some breathers and provide a little depth...

War Eagle!!!!  Great win.  I have been upset with the way things have been going over the last week or so and although I have always been a Lebo supporter I felt he was beginning to lose the team.  I really think they played their butts off yesterday for that man and that makes me proud.  Maybe????  Just maybe they can turn things around.

I think if he can sustain it, then it will mean something.  This up and down is not acceptable.  We looked really good earlier in the season, then looked bad...then we looked good starting the SEC schedule, and then we looked bad.  Now we look good again.  We need to be consistently good.

I still say Lebo needs to go.

LOL, the barber cost Robertson his starting streak, but the Barber won the game for AU... :wedance:

What is going on with players being late to games?!?!  This something addressed when you are playing JV basketball in high school/middle school.  These players need to get their act together before they cause losses and harm to the other players because of the increased minutes and position changes to make up for their loss. 

Archived