Lady Tigers vs. UT

ausbest14

How about that second half.....58 points!! Giving Pat Summit her worst loss in SEC Tourney history!!

WAR EAGLE!!

How about that second half.....58 points!! Giving Pat Summit her worst loss in SEC Tourney history!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Yes, I'm lovin' it!!

I was concerned, too, cmd, just knowing how well Summit coaches in tournaments...whew, loved that 2nd half though - 52 pts.  we scored 54 in the first half against Ark. on Sr. Day, and, even Nell, was impressed...Hey, Sporttalk, looks like we're gonna get a shot at Vandy on a neutral court...You happy?  :happydance:

Man, I am extremely happy! I wanted Vandy to win really bad. These ladies want revenge on Vandy. They lost to Georgia, and got revenge on them at home. Now, all they have left is Vandy and what better way to get revenge than to beat them in the SEC Tournament Championship Game!!

I was concerned, too, cmd, just knowing how well Summit coaches in tournaments...

It may be time for Pat to pass the torch to a new Queen of WBB. Heres to coach Fortner!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Man, I am extremely happy! I wanted Vandy to win really bad. These ladies want revenge on Vandy. They lost to Georgia, and got revenge on them at home. Now, all they have left is Vandy and what better way to get revenge than to beat them in the SEC Tournament Championship Game!!

I can see their girls wanting to avenge losing the regular-season crown, too...I have a lot of respect for their program, but I really believe we can take that one tomorrow as long as we remain focused...It sure looks like we are!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was concerned, too, cmd, just knowing how well Summit coaches in tournaments...

It may be time for Pat to pass the torch to a new Queen of WBB. Heres to coach Fortner!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Didn't she look great in that AU Orange jacket??  What a sweet-looking woman and wonderful coach she is...I have to admit, though, Pat has a young team this year and they will certainly be back.  We lose 3 big guns this year and will have to suffer a little next year...I love the thought of Smalley, R. Hobbs, a more-mature Carrier, and Hilliard coming back.  That Hilliard may very well be a great one...BTW, several of those bowing smileys side-by-side is hilarious.

BTW, the two teams that Vandy lost to at the end of the regular season were Ole Miss and UT...Those are the two teams we have beaten in the tournament so far...Hmmmm, could have them thinking!

We play Vandy tonight at 6:30pm on ESPN2

I've already got my popcorn made and am getting ready to watch the game with the family. Chase said he is ready for some more chest bumping so GO GET EM LADY TIGERS!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

P.S. A few more bowing smileys for ya ausbest14

Archived