One of the worst called games I have ever seen!

BHDAU1

I am not one to blame the refs but that was f-ing ridiculous.  Every time Auburngot within 6 the refs would call some BS to keep us out of it.  How many bogus and-1s can you call???  What a joke.  And now the talking heads are saying Auburn wont make the big dance.  I hate the biased media against Auburn. They are full of themselves and wont give us credit for anything.  Anyone that watched that game saw how much interference the refs had in that game and instead of letting AU play they took the wind out of our sails every freaking chance they got.  Now we have to pull for UT to beat Miss St to keep them from taking our spot that WE HAVE EARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biased media (state and national) against Auburn will never go away even if we were to win 20 championships in a row in mens and womens sports.

Come on.  We got beat by a better team that was on top of it's game.  Give UT credit, they won the game fair.  AU has nothing to be ashamed of.  They played as good as they could.  I hope we make the NCAAs despite the loss, but if not, they can still hold their heads high.  They overachieved at the end of the season.  I am proud of them.

:wedance:

Guest auburn warrior

i agree with the last 2 i watched that game and knew that if we could not respond with 3's of our own it would be a long day

There will always be iffy calls in a game but the last three are right we did not make enough shots towards the end of the game to stay in it. Hate to say it but we missed some easy layups at the very end of the game and some where we right under the goal and did not put it in. If we make it in to the "Big Dance" or not this team over achieved down the stretch and I'm proud of what they have accomplished.

:believe:

Guest auburn warrior

i am gonna say that their are some games where the officiating can be questioned but like i said i just had a feeling early on in this game if we couldnt respond with our own 3's it would be a rough day and it was we hadd too many chances and didnt capitalize hat wasnt the same team i watched this season sorry to sound so typical i know we try to not sound typical like fairweather fans but sometimes you cant help it

I tip my hat to this team, they played with alot of heart. From what these guys have accomplished this season with a short bench is nothing short of amazing. I believe Auburn is headed in the right direction and I look forward to the future in Auburn Basketball. :thumbsup:

The officiating was horrendous throughout the SEC tournament.  We didn't lose to Tennessee because of it, though.  But it sure didn't help.  Tennessee would have beaten anyone in the country that night the way they were playing and we still kept it close.  We didn't play bad in that game at all.  Now, back to officiating.  Something needs to be done to get better officiating in the SEC.  They have been bad for some time but the last few years have been just about unbearable.  The calls those guys were making in such a crucial part of that SEC Championship game there at the end were rediculous!  That 5 second call, for one, was as bad as it gets.  I mean, the game was on the line.  C'mon!  Learn to count to five, moron!

Archived