Miss St loses a game we should have been playing in and would have won.....

BHDAU1

I'm a little upset that Miss St lost their first game.  I was already mad at them for basically taking our spot in NCAA tourney(I for one, think we would have been selected had UT won that SEC Champ game) but decided to go ahead and pull for them b/c they are a SEC team.  Watching them lose to a team I feel we would have beat made me even madder.  Had the bracket and seeding been the same and Washington been the team AU played in first round, I think we all would be celebrating right now. AU would have matched up very well with Washington and their style of play is one that Auburn creates problems for. Its really too bad we didnt have the chance and will never know.  Enough about that I guess.

Now UT losses in first round and the SEC is looking like all the "experts" said it would.  Maybe we as SEC/Auburn fans were all a little too confident after all.  Now all my hopes of a good showing by the SEC reside in one school, LSU. 

Tonight I hope Auburn can pull it out and win.  This Tulsa team is going to be a tough team with a lot of talent.  It will probably be a tight game throughout with Tulsa being so good defending the 3 ball.  If they somehow shut AU down on the perimeter Barber is going to have to be a beast to get the "W".  WAR EAGLE!! :pcprobs:

Ddidn't we beat MSU twice this year? why didn't that count for something? MSU was in over their heads and they knew it.

Very frustrating, indeed!  I have heard that we still would not have made it, even if they had lost to Tennessee which is an absolute joke.  And the way they seeded the SEC in the tourney was a joke, also.

Archived