Solomon Patton Update

AUSportTalk

Auburn is in Patton's Top 5. He said that Alabama and Florida are his favorites right now.

Patton said he plans on participating at the camp this summer. He said he will also participate in camps at Florida, Southern Miss and Auburn. Are those three, along with LSU and Alabama, his favorites?

"Yeah, I'd say so. Everybody's pretty even but I really like Florida and Alabama a lot.

"I still plan to take my visits. There's really no telling (when he will make a decision). I kinda want to make it early but I kinda want to wait. So I really don't know."

IMO, Jeremy Richardson is our top priority at the WR position so it will be alright. As long as we land one or the other we will be fine on in-state recruiting

IMO, he's Florida's to lose.  But watch out of Southern Miss.  They have successfully recruited the Mobile area for a while now.

How could we not land this guy? He grew up an Auburn fan for god's sake!! If he doesn't end up a turd (and it's very likely that he does, considering that it IS the state school), I don't see how we don't get him with our need at the WR pos.

My wife spoke with a really close source to him the other day, (close source meaning Solomon's girl friend's dad), and he said that the GAYTURDS are the team to beat!

I have a friend that went to school with him and he said he wears Auburn stuff quite a bit.  I knew he was really high on Florida.  It will be really hard to steal him, because all they have to tell him is that he will be the next percy harvin and he will ask where to sign.  If Malzahn can show promise this year, then maybe Auburn could steal him away.

Archived