Demarcus Milliner

I really, REALLY think we need to get on this kid, and make him a priority. I hope to God we land him, but I don't see it happening. He is a big Turd lean, and let's face it, it's hard to pull the instate players that grew up pulling for the State school. Sorry, but it IS reality.

I really, REALLY think we need to get on this kid, and make him a priority. I hope to God we land him, but I don't see it happening. He is a big Turd lean, and let's face it, it's hard to pull the instate players that grew up pulling for the State school. Sorry, but it IS reality.

Yeah, he is a TOP priority even though he is a big time turd lean. I think we have a shot though. In the end it will be between Auburn and Alabama.

Remember Brandon Cox?

Rob Pate?

Bama kids, Auburn men.

This is true,... both were. BUT,..... if my memory serves me correctly, the turds weren't exactly knocking down either one's door.

Yeah that is totally true but IMO Auburn has a great shot at Milliner IF they continue to make him a TOP PRIORITY, like they are right now!

I think Milliner is my top recruit right now.  The RB recruits are great, but we always get good RB guys.  We have QB and I love to pick up stud O-Lineman, but a lockdown DB is pretty much unbeatable.  Look back at Carlos Rogers, we could leave him on a side all by himself with no worries that anyone could score on that side.  This kid has great size and could be the #1 addition.  I hope his HS coaches can shut up and stop pushing him to $PUAT. 

Cox was an Elite 11 QB, I thought?

Surely Bama wanted a 4* QB practically in their backyard?

If I recall correctly, Brandon Cox was NOT a Bama priority due to their scholarship limitations and because Daddy Croyle reportedly got a promise from the Bama coach at the time (forgot his name) that there would be no other QBs recruited for the Tahd during that time.

And what wil Brodie be remembered for? DOWN GOES BRODIE! DOWN GOES BRODIE! 11 times in the hands of the Tigers on national tv.

From what I am hearing, Demarcus really likes Auburn.  He just has all these people in that turd town he's from in his ear at all times.  It just makes me furious that he has a coach (from all I'm hearing) in his ear 24/7 telling him that he belongs at the crapstone.  I really think we have a shot if we stay on him hard and I don't see our coaches not staying on him if they believe they have any shot at all.

It just makes me furious that he has a coach (from all I'm hearing) in his ear 24/7 telling him that he belongs at the crapstone.

If that's true then it is troubling. High school coaches should be telling their players to choose the school they feel most comfortbale with, not trying to force a descision down their throats.

It just makes me furious that he has a coach (from all I'm hearing) in his ear 24/7 telling him that he belongs at the crapstone.

If that's true then it is troubling. High school coaches should be telling their players to choose the school they feel most comfortbale with, not trying to force a descision down their throats.

I have heard the same story so I am sure it is true

The sad reality, is that that is not at all unusual in the great state of AL.

Archived