Huge recruiting news sometime today

AUSportTalk

I'm not sure when it will be coming out but I will post it as soon as it does but there will be some HUGE news come out sometime today.

:pcprobs::we: ya'll just thought I had dropped off the face of the earth,      :zapbama:  I love good news , let it flow, maybe someone will commit, I can't wait...... CO 84  wde :thumbsup:

I got word earlier tonight that the coaches won't release it until sometime Friday  :dunno: I'm very sorry!! I will send an e-mail alert when i post it  :pcprobs:

I got word earlier tonight that the coaches won't release it until sometime Friday  :dunno: I'm very sorry!! I will send an e-mail alert when i post it  :pcprobs:

Dude that's it, I'm telling AUDomination & WarAUEagle on you now!! You'll be in time-out before the day is over :laugh: :laugh:

SportsTalk-------> :beatmullet:<-------AUDomination/WarAUEagle

:trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :yay::partey:

HaHa!! You guys are crazy!! I heard earlier today that it is gonna be a HUGE recruiting weekend. I should know sometime tonight what the BIG news is.

From where exactly do you get this inside scoop? This is in a lot of ways better than a subscription to Rivals

List of visitors coming this weekend: Ken Adams, Ryan Ayers, Victor Beasley, Shon Coleman, Tyrone Cornelius, J.C. Copeland, Jessel Curry, Khairi Fortt, Antonio Goodwin, Jake Holland, Shaun Kitchens, Marcus Lattimore, Eric Mack, Jonathan Mincy, LaDarius Owens, Trovon Reed, Jeremy Richardson, Lache Seastrunk, James Stone, Nigel Terrell, Mike Thornton, and Jawara White.

WOW

A lot of his posts remind me of a lot of stupid shiite....

Archived