What do you think of the upcoming season?

Just curious.  I am a fanatic for college basketball, and hope that we will have good season.

:wedance:

I am curious as well. Didnt Auburn lose like 4 seniors this year?  Going to the Florida @ Auburn basketball game was the closest environment to football all spring.

They still have Frankie Sullivan, he should be able to shine even more, and I also think they got an extremely high ranked prospect from 09.

I think a backcourt with Tay, Reed and Sullivan will be one of the quickest in the country. Lots of inexperience down low, but we do finally have 4-5 guys 6'7 or bigger that we can run in there. I am very excited to see what can happen. I'm calling an NCAA birth. I think we will be pretty good. :believe:

Ha! I actually went to Women's Tennesse @ Auburn...that was the closest I came to feeling any energy at any other sports...actually pretty loud and standing room only...

I would hope they could build on the end of this year and turn it into at least a tourney berth.  Who knows though.  College basketball has become increasingly transient over the last few years.  I have trouble keeping up.

• 2 weeks later...

I sincerely hope they build on last year and improve this year.  I would think a Tourney berth is a possibility. 

(If not, I think AU has to shop for a new coach.  That is never a good thing.)

:dunno:

maybe lebo will actually do some coaching and play calling this year, as oppose to having an AND 1 team on the court.

Well when everyone is 6'7 or smaller you can just walk the ball up the floor and have a 6'7 post up a 6'10 lol unless its Barkley or something!

freeeee throwsssss

AMEN!!!  And a cool head in the backcourt would be nice! I got sick of seeing D. Reed hog the ball at the end of games last year! I expect good things this year and especially in 2010/11 with the opening of the new AUsome MEGA-ARENA!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived