Kobe question.

CCTAU

I know everyone's tired of this, but did I hear right when the news said that two different semen samples were found on the accusers underwear???

If so, wouldn't that put enough doubt in any jury's mind?

hadn't heard this, cc... it certainly can't help the prosecution's case

this would decrease the effectiveness of the physical evidence, i suppose.

turns it more into a 'he said, she said' than before.

ct

If this is true and the sex with three people in three days is true, I don't see how they can even prove kobe caused any injuries/bruises she had.

I heard this was all about Kobe having a certain kind of riske' sex with her that she didn't like. before that it was consentual. Something tells me that it was one of those "after the fact" revelations by her that she had just been used and perhaps it made her angry. Anyway, a woman shouldn't put herself in compromizing positions with a man.

I heard this was all about Kobe having a certain kind of riske' sex with her that she didn't like. before that it was consentual. Something tells me that it was one of those "after the fact" revelations by her that she had just been used and perhaps it made her angry. Anyway, a woman shouldn't put herself in compromizing positions with a man.

And vice versa!

I heard a talk show goober yesterday perpetuating the story that all the girl did was take room service to his room and he jumped her. Nope - she flirted, hung out with him, showed him around, and then willingly went back up to his room, of her own free will. She is a grown woman and you can't tell me she had no clue what would happen. I am a strong believer in "NO" being a word, and if she said that before anything happened and he forced himself on her anyway, then hang him up by his Johnson and beat him to a pulp. But since we know he left behind his DNA, we know they had sex, at what point exactly did she say "no"?? If they were already "involved" and she decided to say "No" in the middle, what was he supposed to do? What if the "no" came when he did? (sorry...) And if there was more than one guy's DNA on her clothes, then the injuries to her privates could have occurred during any of those sexual encounters, and proving Kobe caused them would be tough. It does not have to be rough sex to leave you hurt afterwards.

I am really struggling with this one - too many "if's" - IF he forced himself, IF she said "no". But you can't tell me she is THAT naive!!! If she had sex with someone else before Kobe, that does not make her a slut or anything, but neither can she claim to be an innocent little choir girl either.

yeah, and he should have thought about what would happen if he went this far with her - did he REALLY think she wouldn't tell????????????? At the least, she goes to the Enquirer!!!

I know everyone's tired of this, but did I hear right when the news said that two different semen samples were found on the accusers underwear???

If so, wouldn't that put enough doubt in any jury's mind?

Yes they did. Here is a link to the story that confirms what you heard...

Link

Archived