YET even ANOTHER commitment

beaver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might just get your wish buddy... we can get back to that one day... its not to far fetched

I sincerely hope you are right!  I would like nothing more than to return to the days of going to the NCAAs.

:wedance:

You might just get your wish buddy... we can get back to that one day... its not to far fetched

I sincerely hope you are right!  I would like nothing more than to return to the days of going to the NCAAs.

Boy, you aren't kidding.  I love tourney time and am beside myself when we are participating.  I really hope that Lebo can get us to the point where making the tourney is the norm.  WDE!

Boy, you aren't kidding.  I love tourney time and am beside myself when we are participating.  I really hope that Lebo can get us to the point where making the tourney is the norm.  WDE!

Most definitely!

I am so sick of pulling for schools I have no feeling for.

:thumbsup:

According to Midwest Scouting Service, Salter is the top junior college point guard in the country.

Looks like a good pick up.

Sweet!

That is awsome. Did not know he was that good. We need him. Can he start tomorrow against Miles College?

And I think that should be our goal every year. I know we are not traditionally a basketball powerhouse but we do have facilities and a great college and I think whoever the coach is at Auburn he should have a simple standard. Make the tourney every year. If you don't make the tourney, you didn't meet your goals. We are big enough and good enough of a school to expect to at least just be in the tourney every year in my opinion.

Archived