Future of our Baseball team

AUCE05

Haven't really followed the baseball team the past couple of years but is this new coach going to field us a good squad in the near future?  It would be nice to see AU back in the CWS. 

Coach P is a good coach.  He is a pitching coach also, so you know that part of our team will improve under his watch.  Since that has been our main problem the last few years I can only see us improving this year and in future years.  I am very optimistic about this staff and the direction we are heading.  They seem to be doing a good job recruiting as well.  Bringing in some JUCO pitchers this year will help a lot in my opinion.  Hopefully this year we make the SEC tourney and a regional.  That will be a good building step for the program as it continues to build to where we all want it to be consistently!  WDE!!

Coach P is a good coach.  He is a pitching coach also, so you know that part of our team will improve under his watch.  Since that has been our main problem the last few years I can only see us improving this year and in future years.  I am very optimistic about this staff and the direction we are heading.  They seem to be doing a good job recruiting as well.  Bringing in some JUCO pitchers this year will help a lot in my opinion.  Hopefully this year we make the SEC tourney and a regional.  That will be a good building step for the program as it continues to build to where we all want it to be consistently!   WDE!!

No doubt. I think making the SEC Tourney and a Regional is a great goal for the 2010 season. I really like the direction that the program is headed in.

• 1 month later...

Archived