Marcus Lattimore...Why AU?

wardamnpjm

Just would like to point out that there wasn't a day (of my short tenure) at Auburn that i wasn't extremely proud to be there, and I swear to you there was something about seeing Jordan-Hare stadium emerge out of the trees coming down Donahue that ALWAYS sent chills down my spine. I never played football a day in my life either....but I just knew what that stadium meant to me, because of what it meant Auburn. It was/is a place where young men go to be gladiators, and show what they are made of. It is the place where we do what we do.

And oh yea Marcus, the women in Auburn are beautiful....just beautiful

Just would like to point out that there wasn't a day (of my short tenure) at Auburn that i wasn't extremely proud to be there, and I swear to you there was something about seeing Jordan-Hare stadium emerge out of the trees coming down Donahue that ALWAYS sent chills down my spine. I never played football a day in my life either....but I just knew what that stadium meant to me, because of what it meant Auburn. It was/is a place where young men go to be gladiators, and show what they are made of. It is the place where we do what we do.

And oh yea Marcus, the women in Auburn are beautiful....just beautiful

There's nothing quite like being a student at AU.  I spent 4 of the best years of my life at AU.  I think Marcus should know that I got a great education and it was a wonderful experience that I loved.  I'm proud to be an alumni.

Auburn will get him more exposure due to bowl games.  South Carolina has only won 4 (that's right 4) bowl games in the school's history.

Gene Chizik has won as many bowl games at Auburn as Steve Spurrier has won at South Carolina, but Gene has only been head coach at Auburn for one season. 

Gene Chizik has won as many bowl games at Auburn as Steve Spurrier has won at South Carolina, but Gene has only been head coach at Auburn for one season. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived