How to Fold a T Shirt

Man, I could do that a million times and still not get it right....

That is too complicated for me... I just fold two times and I am done!

I can't find it.. Its the first link at google now but its not working.. Oh well..

Guess I will stick to the old way of folding ha..

I still can't fold them up to my wifes' specifications. I rolled them like I did in the Army, but I had to stop when I got re-married on the threat I would be divorced again. Not allowed to roll my socks anymore either. Guess you can say my wife has (choose a word) "deprogrammed" me or "demilatirized" me. :lol:

wow thats pretty nifty. I just fold the sleeves back and the fold in half but i suppose this way your shirts will all be the same size for easy storage... hmmm gotta try it!

I just tried it and it worked! Man, my wife is going to be so happy when I show her this in the morning. She might even "reward" me. :lol:

I just tried it and it worked! Man, my wife is going to be so happy when I show her this in the morning. She might even "reward" me. :lol:

That depends on whether you are teaching her or showing her how "you" will fold it. The old "look honey. Here's how I want you to start folding my shirts" direction may not be the best.

Reward:

"That is great honey, I will leave all the shirts in a pile for you" :lol:

Reward:

"That is great honey, I will leave all the shirts in a pile for you" :lol:

That's a good one.

DKW tried to show me how to fold Ethan's shirt the other night. I thought he was gonna tie his shirt in a knot!

Yesterday I pulled the video clip up at work. I couldn't imagine what he was trying to do!

I was impressed. Went home last night and showed my teenage daughter. She was not impressed, however, and informed me that "I hang all my shirts up, Mom." I'm not sure which lifetime she was refering to, but it ain't this one!

I was impressed. Went home last night and showed my teenage daughter. She was not impressed, however, and informed me that "I hang all my shirts up, Mom." I'm not sure which lifetime she was refering to, but it ain't this one!

Typical teenage reply. Also typical of teenagers to over look the obvious. :D:D

Archived