Collins Moore

CadillacCone

It says that he is picking up alot of interest from SEC teams. Says that UAB wanted to sign him this year as a FS until they realized he was just a junior. Auburn, Turds, UCLA, Clemson and others have offered. Says AU and Turds are offering to play WR. Had 50 rec for 1,057 yds and 13 td. Had 4 more td on kick return or int. Says he grew up a Turd fan but that wouldnt affect his recruitment.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^. I don't really care who the recruit grew up liking, our coaches have showed they can get guys who didn't grow up Auburn fans. When it comes to recruiting it, many times it comes down to who recruited you the best and where you feel most comfortable at. And our coaches are exceptional at recruiting prospects and making them feel comfortable.

After the Spencer Region commitment, growing up a turd fan means a lot less than it used to.

agree but I would have said after the Jake Holland thing instead of Spencer Region...

I also watched Collins play several games last year, would love to have him at AU for sure. I think he will end up signing as a WR because that appears to be what he wants to play in college, but could be just as good at FS. Just a real good playmaker.

It says that he is picking up alot of interest from SEC teams. Says that UAB wanted to sign him this year as a FS until they realized he was just a junior. Auburn, Turds, UCLA, Clemson and others have offered. Says AU and Turds are offering to play WR. Had 50 rec for 1,057 yds and 13 td. Had 4 more td on kick return or int. Says he grew up a Turd fan but that wouldnt affect his recruitment.

How does UAB NOT know that this recruit is a junior?  :dunno:

But from what I hear, Moore is awesome with catching and his route ability.

How does UAB NOT know that this recruit is a junior?  :dunno:

But from what I hear, Moore is awesome with catching and his route ability.

That's why they are UAB, ha!

• 4 months later...

Over the last couple of months I have got to spend quite a bit of time around Collins.  Here is what I know, offer or no offer he won't even hint at any way he is leaning.  He is going to go where he feels the most comfortable (like home). And he is going to make his decision before the start of the school year.  I also know that he is really wanting and offer from Auburn!  From all of my conversations with him this is what I think is going to happen.  No more offers I think he is headed to Ole Miss (Maybe Kentucky but most likely OM).  But I think if he gets an offer from Auburn, then he will be a Tiger.  I am predicting that given offers from Auburn and Alabama, he will choose Auburn over Alabama. 

DJ Hatch,LOL man .  BUT , we have 25 good, solid scholleys to give per year.  Not "sign 'em up" or "come on down",  or, my favorite, "he looks like a good pickup".  C'mon, our staff needs to dissect every prospect that we have a possibility of getting; athleticism, character, fit with our program, academics.  I personally think Collins will be a future Auburn Tiger, but let's not get so;  "He looks good!  Sign'em up!"

DJ Hatch,LOL man .  BUT , we have 25 good, solid scholleys to give per year.   Not "sign 'em up" or "come on down",  or, my favorite, "he looks like a good pickup".  C'mon, our staff needs to dissect every prospect that we have a possibility of getting; athleticism, character, fit with our program, academics.  I personally think Collins will be a future Auburn Tiger, but let's not get so;  "He looks good!  Sign'em up!"

Where's BigBird and his sig when I need him!  :-\

DJ Hatch,LOL man .  BUT , we have 25 good, solid scholleys to give per year.   Not "sign 'em up" or "come on down",  or, my favorite, "he looks like a good pickup".  C'mon, our staff needs to dissect every prospect that we have a possibility of getting; athleticism, character, fit with our program, academics.  I personally think Collins will be a future Auburn Tiger, but let's not get so;  "He looks good!  Sign'em up!"

Where's BigBird and his sig when I need him!  :-\

smiley-greet009.gif

Yeah, sorry guys.  Just too much frustration building up yesterday, looking at this board and finding nothing.  Man , there was NO Auburn Sports information on here yesterday!! I know this is he slowest time of the football year, but we didn't move the ball forward one inch yesterday!!!  Can anybody tell me that there were no recruiting activities going on at Auburn over this weekend?  I just don't believe it!!  STILL FRUSTRATED!!!

Yeah, sorry guys.  Just too much frustration building up yesterday, looking at this board and finding nothing.  Man , there was NO Auburn Sports information on here yesterday!! I know this is he slowest time of the football year, but we didn't move the ball forward one inch yesterday!!!  Can anybody tell me that there were no recruiting activities going on at Auburn over this weekend?  I just don't believe it!!  STILL FRUSTRATED!!!

Pops, you've got to calm down brother. As far as I know, there wasn't anything going on this weekend, but any information that is forthcoming about anything I'm unaware of, we'll pass along to you as soon as we get it (provided it's not something that has to be kept under wraps), I promise.

Archived