Danny Manning or Mike Anderson

auburn4ever

Barkley as a head bball coach???  Seriously???  NOT!

I am with you. Not all great players are great coaches. I just have a feeling that Auburn might get the wrong type of publicity with Barkley. 

Person, Manning, and Barkley would all be interesting options. THANK GOD MIZZOU LOCKED UP MIKE ANDERSON. I was worried there for a while.

Person doesn`t have and I am reasonably sure Barkley doesn`t have a degree. That rules them out. Not sure where the love for Manning comes from. What has he done?

Person, Manning, and Barkley would all be interesting options. THANK GOD MIZZOU LOCKED UP MIKE ANDERSON. I was worried there for a while.

Person doesn`t have and I am reasonably sure Barkley doesn`t have a degree. That rules them out. Not sure where the love for Manning comes from. What has he done?

At least Manning has experience in college Bball.  I do not understand the train of thought here.  OK, we have a coach who when he was hired had a good track record at smaller schools.  Most people in the know says he is a good coach.  Where do you think a coach who sits in the fourth coach's seat on the Lakers bench would take our program?  Besides not having a degree, which rules him out completely, he has zero experience in college, he has never recruited, he has never developed a game plan.  Drop the thoughts of Person, it will not happen!!!  And for Barkley, give me a break!! 

I am the one who started throwing Manning's name around. He's on the Kansas bench right now and there is no need to go into how good that program is. He's loves the college game and want's to be a head coach. He knows what big time basketball is both from a player standpoint and a coaching standpoint. Just not as a head coach.....yet! He's had a hand in recruiting some of the top ranked talent that school has on it's roster right now. It's only a matter of time before he gets a job. Why not we be the ones to give him a shot. It's not like we are a top notch program that coaches are dying to get to and a new arena soesn't make us one.

I am the one who started throwing Manning's name around. He's on the Kansas bench right now and there is no need to go into how good that program is. He's loves the college game and want's to be a head coach. He knows what big time basketball is both from a player standpoint and a coaching standpoint. Just not as a head coach.....yet! He's had a hand in recruiting some of the top ranked talent that school has on it's roster right now. It's only a matter of time before he gets a job. Why not we be the ones to give him a shot. It's not like we are a top notch program that coaches are dying to get to and a new arena soesn't make us one.

I agree 100% 

That is the reason why we should fire Danny. But knowing JJ, he won't do anything but keep Lebo.

FIRE Danny?  :bananadance:  ;D:bananadance:;D

:dunno:  :dunno:  I thought we wanted JJ to HIRE Danny.  :dunno:  :dunno:

IF and I said IF JJ fires Lebo at years end, then lets make an offer to either Danny Manning or Steve Alford. Danny is still my 1st pick out of these 2.

IF and I said IF JJ fires Lebo at years end, then lets make an offer to either Danny Manning or Steve Alford. Danny is still my 1st pick out of these 2.

I'll throw Tony Barbee of UTEP in the mix as well.

Archived