Show some love to the new basketball coach.

trich1973

I love the Coach Chizik banner welcoming him back to Auburn on the top of the message board however I have an idea that when the new basketball coach gets here we send him some love by changing it to his pics or at least have him included in a new banner.. Thanks and War Eagle!!

I love the Coach Chizik banner welcoming him back to Auburn on the top of the message board however I have an idea that when the new basketball coach gets here we send him some love by changing it to his pics or at least have him included in a new banner.. Thanks and War Eagle!!

that's a great idea. Love it!!  :we:

I agree...Show the love to the new coach and the fact that we support our BB team. 

:wedance:

I'll show some love IF they hire a good coach.

I'll give him and the administration some love either way. I know the last time I doubted I at crow, so I'll wait and see.  Until a coach fails to be an Auburn man then he is best for what we need.

I'll show some love IF they hire a good coach.

I'll give him and the administration some love either way. I know the last time I doubted I at crow, so I'll wait and see.  Until a coach fails to be an Auburn man then he is best for what we need.

I agree...I know the jury is still out on Chizik & Co., but I believe they will do us proud.  I will reserve my judgment on the new BB coach till I see him in action.

:dunno:

Archived