I doubt he is interested, but the best hire would be:

BeatBama

He has had his fair share of great coaching days, but I am not sure he is meant to go back into coaching.  When I have seen him on ESPN this year, I am not impressed with his journalistic abilities, but his knowledge of basketball kind of overrides other things.  He is a good man, great basketball wizard, but not a coach again.

I agree, hes a great analyst... he knows the game of basketball... and he speaks with ambition... no wonder he was a great coach... same goes with Lou Holtz... great speaker and can really motivate players... but at this time in day... they are both to old and its time to move on to other coaches

He has had his fair share of great coaching days, but I am not sure he is meant to go back into coaching.  When I have seen him on ESPN this year, I am not impressed with his journalistic abilities, but his knowledge of basketball kind of overrides other things.  He is a good man, great basketball wizard, but not a coach again.

I agree, hes a great analyst... he knows the game of basketball... and he speaks with ambition... no wonder he was a great coach... same goes with Lou Holtz... great speaker and can really motivate players... but at this time in day... they are both to old and its time to move on to other coaches

Holtz may need to be off the air, but I'm still waiting for him to become a Senator of Florida!  :laugh:

Holtz may need to be off the air, but I'm still waiting for him to become a Senator of Florida!   :laugh:

just remember that he has a better chance of becoming govenor of fla before our 07 tigers beat the gators! in their house

More than just a "great coach"- the all-time winningest coach. Let that sink in everyone. He has won more college basketball games than any other coach- ever. He is done though.

Archived