ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Braves are looking great today. Medlen is on fire. Glaus has two homers, Prado hit one, and everyone else has at least one hit. Latest on Jurrjens is that he's starting a game for Gwinette early next week, which is very good news. Got a big series against the ray coming Tuesday. I'd love to sweep them

Braves win 7-3 Medlen pitched 8 inning throwing only 92 pitches. Wow... he made one mistake all day. Twins are a good hitting team. 20 straght days playing baseball and go 14 and 6 is darn good.

Great roadtrip!!

Plus JJ is will be back soon...wonder who will get bumped from the rotation???Its got to be KK,Medlen has earned a spot IMO..

It really has to be KK. Medlen is 3-0 and kk is 0-8. As a manager who would you go with?

Great roadtrip!!

Plus JJ is will be back soon...wonder who will get bumped from the rotation???Its got to be KK,Medlen has earned a spot IMO..

It really has to be KK. Medlen is 3-0 and kk is 0-8. As a manager who would you go with?

I hear ya,and I think Cox can figure it out also  :)

I know this matchup seems like an easy win for Price as he is 9-2 with a sub3.50 era against KK who is still 0-8 but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kawakami gets his first win tomorrow night! The match up just seems so lopsided that its almost too good to be true for Tampa

KK has always pitched his best against superior competition (halladay last year).  IF the Braves give him some run support he will do fine.

KK has always pitched his best against superior competition (halladay last year).  IF the Braves give him some run support he will do fine.

Yep,KK hasnt really pitched like an 0-8 pitcher,he hasnt looked that badly.He needs for the O to score early and often tomorrow,and he could go on a little roll before JJ comes back.

KK needs to go away. We are trying to win the pennant and he is holding us down. I sure hope Bobby sees the light and allows Medlen to stay in the pen over KK once JJ returns

i wonder who often a first place team has had a pitcher who is 0-9 or worse

I bet not many.  If he just wins 5 of those games we are the best team in the major leagues right now with 42 wins.

Kantwin Kawakami has done it again.

Kenshin Kawakami  :laugh: you were close

Jokes are never funny if you have to explain them, but read it again slowly.

you really dont realize how stupid i feel right now.  :-[

This was an impressive series. I think it showed everyone that we're here to stay, we weren't just on a streak. if we can take two from the rays right now I think we can do it to any team