ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Crap can't believe I missed this game due to other crap I had to do. Damn it. But sounds like a great win. I getting off the blog to go listen on the radio for the Braves recap. See you guys later. Go Braves

Not to be forgotten in this great comeback is the incredible work the bullpen did again to minimize Lowe's damage.

^^This^^ is so true. W/O the bullpen this could never have happen.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's awesome. As for the game, great job by the pen, not so great job by Lowe. And of course great job by everyone in the 8th and 9th. Unfortunately the Phillies blanked the Padres. How can they sweep the division leading Padres but get swept in a four game series at home by the Astros? I just don't get it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's awesome. As for the game, great job by the pen, not so great job by Lowe. And of course great job by everyone in the 8th and 9th. Unfortunately the Phillies blanked the Padres. How can they sweep the division leading Padres but get swept in a four game series at home by the Astros? I just don't get it.

Oh well we just gotta keep doing us and we'll be fine. When it comes to the series against the Phillies this month, I believe we will step up and get it done.

That's baseball. As a wise man told me never ever bet on baseball.

I know Pete Rose didn't tell you that.  :laugh:

I know Pete Rose didn't tell you that.  :laugh:

He wasn't wise man

This game could be one of those "historic" type games that led to something bigger down the road.We could be looking back on this game in early November saying"Thats where it really started". GO BRAVES!

That was awesome.  The announcer was just referring to the thunder heyward possesses in his swing as the pitcher let that one go.  I bet they love it when the players make them look psychic!