ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

The starting outfield will Prado in LF McLouth in CF and Heyward in RF. I can't wait to see J-Hey explode this season, he would've had a lot better year last year if he didnt hurt his thumb. If our starters an stay healthy our pitching staff is gonna be deep

Heyward will again be an all-star this year. he is a stellar player.

Prado, McCann, Jurrjens, and Moylan all lost double digit amount of pounds over the offseason. I really can't wait for the season to start!

Man enjoy playing while you can. I played at Prattville, and gave it up when I came to school here at Auburn to concentrate on academics instead of going JUCO. I miss it every day

Does that account for your name?  :'(  :tease:

Can't wait for some baseball.  It gets me through the summer months while waiting for football to start.  As soon as it goes on sale I'm buying the MLB at bat app for my droid.  I can listen to the spring games while doing homework and such.  I bought it last year and it was well worth it. Oh yea, go Bravos!

Man enjoy playing while you can. I played at Prattville, and gave it up when I came to school here at Auburn to concentrate on academics instead of going JUCO. I miss it every day

Does that account for your name?  :'(  :tease:

Haha somewhat. I mostly meant it for Auburn football, but I just use the word ballin a lot in every day life too. Maybe one day I'll grow out of it :thumbsup:

Should have posted this yesterday but Freddie had 3 doubles to 3 different areas of the outfield. Not sure about today I did not get to listen past the 3rd inning. I know most starters are pulled after 3 or 4 inning at this stage of spring training.

Should have posted this yesterday but Freddie had 3 doubles to 3 different areas of the outfield. Not sure about today I did not get to listen past the 3rd inning. I know most starters are pulled after 3 or 4 inning at this stage of spring training.

Yes he did. The first and third doubles he hit were crushed. The second one was a blooper over the third baseman's head, but I'll take a double any way it comes.

Hinske also hit a home run yesterday. It seems like that guy hits a home run every time I see him hit. I don't think we could ask for a better pinch hitter on our bench

I'm not sure I would mind Hinske playing a good bit in the OF this year. I'm still not sold on Schaffer cutting it. I'm not sure how J-Hey would do in CF, but I like the thought of him in center and Hinske in right. I'm sure EH doesn't have the arm for right though.

I've been hearing nothing but good things out of spring training. Mike Minor threw 2 innings of 3 up 3 down ball yesterday, Freeman has been tearing it up, hitting 5 double I think, Hinske's gone deep, and best yet, Nate McLouth is having a GREAT Spring, at least from what I've heard. Also, Chipper seems to be coming along nicely