ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I'm lovin it. We don't give up. I hope this momentum carries into the next 2 games with philly. A sweep would be great! I hate philly fans. I would compare them to bammers. My bammer friend is a philly fan... I'm not sure why we are friends...

I LOVE IT!!!! I love the fight we have at the end of games. We are showing signs of a great come back team early on. That's championship baseball!!

Glaus stopped sucking it up. Switch Glaus and Heyward in the order and our lineup is pretty good. Good comeback win hopefully we can score some runs of Galladay tomorrow.

We need 3-4 runs in order to win tomorrow. We have Hudson going so we should be fine.

Glaus stopped sucking it up. Switch Glaus and Heyward in the order and our lineup is pretty good. Good comeback win hopefully we can score some runs of Galladay tomorrow.

We need 3-4 runs in order to win tomorrow. We have Hudson going so we should be fine.

A lot of analysts won't agree but I'll stick with Hudson in this matchup. I think we ride the momentum from tonight and take this series

A lot of analysts won't agree but I'll stick with Hudson in this matchup. I think we ride the momentum from tonight and take this series

I am not saying we are going to win or should win. Sorry if I am confusing you. It should be a low scoring game tomorrow. We have one of the best bullpens in the MLB and if Hudson and the pen gives up 1-2 we should be in it to the end. It will be hard to score on Halladay.

We cant have that many for sure outs all bunched up together. I think the lineup is just fine right now. I might would rather have Hinske over Glaus, but maybe Glaus will find himself.

I agree though, 3-4 runs for Huddy is fine

I am not saying we are going to win or should win. Sorry if I am confusing you. It should be a low scoring game tomorrow. We have one of the best bullpens in the MLB and if Hudson and the pen gives up 1-2 we should be in it to the end. It will be hard to score on Halladay.

No bud I'm not saying that you said we should win, Im seeing I think we will win and I think what you said holds true to this. The braves just always seen to find a way to win

This Braves team has a ton of heart,and they are a blast to watch!!

If Glaus,McClouth and Milky hit like they are capable of,we can win some games.. :trampoline:

Yep.  Heart and chemistry can take you a long way when you have the talent the Braves do.  What a game last night?!!!  I am loving it!  Can't say enough about the J-Hey Kid!

Hanson actually pitched well, just a whole lot of pitches. His start allowed us to win. He doesn't get credit for the win or a quality start, but that was one great start.

The bullpen did it again. They are shaping up to have a really good year.

I expect Timmy to have a great start tonight on the way to another victory.

:believe:

Hanson actually pitched well, just a whole lot of pitches. His start allowed us to win. He doesn't get credit for the win or a quality start, but that was one great start.

The bullpen did it again. They are shaping up to have a really good year.

I expect Timmy to have a great start tonight on the way to another victory.

:believe:

Huddy will have to pitch a great game tonight. That Halladay is a stud of a pitcher.

it is a blackout in the southeast. It is on peachtree tv

anybody in columbus, ga with mediacom??? i dont know if i have that channel.