ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

On the bright side, Heyward is swinging a good stick. 

he's a stud.. knowing ATL we'll trade him away from some scrub veteran though  :laugh:

I've actually said the same thing to my brother about 7 times this season.

hahaha i'm not surprised at all!

At least I'm not the only one that is noticing players with rough batting seasonsm at Atlanta go else where and hit .300 the next season.  Knowing that and watching the Braves' offensive troubles this season kind of makes me wonder.....

To many of our players go elsewhere for batting help when they really slump.  This should tell you something about TP.  He was a hell of a hitter but he CANT coach hitting!

Am I the only one that would be tempted to bat Heyward third right now?

no but i'd think that would be too much pressure to put on him at this point.. maybe later on in the year if we arent in the race anymore  :dunno:

This is gonna sound completely ridiculous but who and where are we playing in this series? College finals have soaked up all of my attention

At Turner field against the Astros.

I can't believe we are actually hitting the ball!!!!

This is gonna sound completely ridiculous but who and where are we playing in this series? College finals have soaked up all of my attention

At Turner field against the Astros.

I can't believe we are actually hitting the ball!!!!

Thanks I appreciate it. Of course the one series I can't watch is the most exciting one.

We go from losing 9 in a row to hpoefully in 2 innings sweeping a series.  It is against a team with a worse record then ours,  but ill take it.

Yesterday the announcers were talking about the Brave's facing the best pitchers in the NL in April and that might have been a huge problem with our hitting and I got to thinking... We have had to hit against:

Moyer, Halladay, Lincicum (sp?), Carpenter, Wanewright (sp?), and Jiminez. 

Now I know that's no excuse but it sure doesn't help.

Reguardless who the sweep was against,  the Braves needed it.

I agree.. but lets not get overly excited about this...  :dunno:  :hellyeah:

Its all good,relax and enjoy the sweep.  :party: They may be few and far between this year :laugh:

I think the Red Sox are in the same boat as the Braves so far.

That is true but the Yankees and Rays have gotten off to good starts. The Red Sockers need to be careful not to fall farther behind.

If i remember right, the Yankees started the same way last season.  They ended up not doing so bad in the end. ;)