ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Am I the only one thats sick of Escobars bulls**t?  This happens every year with him.  He is replacable!

Escobar was AMAZING last year but this year, I couldn't agree with you more.  :dunno:

I hate yunel what a punk.He plays when he wants.I would boot his ass.On the other hand the losing streak ends tonight.We have had great sucess against carpenter.Look for about 7+ runs tonight.Go Braves.PS something tells me Bobby is getting tossed tonight ;)

This is BS.Why the hell does Bobby leave his starters in  like this.DAMN.And Moylan how the hell does this austrailian bastard have a contract.He throws one damn pitch.s***.If i wanted this frustration i would have been a cubs fan.s***.There is my damn vent for the night.We still have 9 outs.Lets go Braves.

This is BS.Why the hell does Bobby leave his starters in  like this.DAMN.And Moylan how the hell does this austrailian bastard have a contract.He throws one damn pitch.$**t.If i wanted this frustration i would have been a cubs fan.$**t.There is my damn vent for the night.We still have 9 outs.Lets go Braves.

This is the worst i've ever seen the Braves.. EVER. i totally agree with you dude. this is a bunch of horses***

I hate bobby cox dammit.Take your freaking pitchers out when you know they are in trouble.****.Fire his ass now.He don't care :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:****

Their just lazy and dont play as a team at all. I have just quit watching them cause its so effin frustrating to watch them beat theirselves every day

Their just lazy and dont play as a team at all. I have just quit watching them cause its so effin frustrating to watch them beat theirselves every day

Agree

The problem isn't Bobby Cox. He is a good manager and was considered a genius when Ted Turner owned the team and they spent money like the Yankees and Red Sox. The current owners are not going to spend the money it takes to have the pitching staff that we got used to in the 90's and early 2000's. It is time for him to go but not because he forgot how to manage. No one can win consistently with average talent. This year's team has a few good players on it but that's it. Chipper is on the downhill side of his career. So is Hudson. It seems that most of the time when a player has the chance to come to Atlanta (money aside) they always say they have always wanted to play for Bobby Cox. As far as him leaving the starters in too long he has always done that. I don't know why but maybe Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, Neagle, Millwood and the others spoiled him. He knew not to take them out until they said so. The bullpen has never been a strong suit for Atlanta. They have had a few lights-out closers but no middle relief. When they have decent middle relief the closer seems to blow it. Their greatest years were when the big four consistently went 8 innings. I hate what the last 4 years have been like but unless another Ted Turner comes along we may as well get used to it.

Unfortunately we are not going to get another Ted Turner because nobody goes to the games to cover the cost of high priced players.  Not only that, but there is no more TV money since all the games are on PTV and not TBS (which built up a national fan base). 

I'm afraid we are going the way of the Pirates - get good young talent then trade it off late in the year.

Unfortunately we are not going to get another Ted Turner because nobody goes to the games to cover the cost of high priced players.  Not only that, but there is no more TV money since all the games are on PTV and not TBS (which built up a national fan base). 

I'm afraid we are going the way of the Pirates - get good young talent then trade it off late in the year.

I'm afraid so too.. the worst thing we could do is trade away jason heyward.. but to the braves, money talks (since they dont have much).

8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! LETS GET TO 10...  :banghead: :banghead:

Well they pulled one off......  I was nervous to the very end though.  They still gotta get their s**t together.

On the bright side, Heyward is swinging a good stick. 

he's a stud.. knowing ATL we'll trade him away from some scrub veteran though  :laugh:

I've actually said the same thing to my brother about 7 times this season.

On the bright side, Heyward is swinging a good stick. 

he's a stud.. knowing ATL we'll trade him away from some scrub veteran though  :laugh:

I've actually said the same thing to my brother about 7 times this season.

hahaha i'm not surprised at all!