ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Im pissed off because Dish Network does not have Peachtree network and the game last night was blacked out on ESPN :banghead::devil:.  Im actually thinking of swapping to DTV because of this.  I cant even watch tonight :banghead:

Did anyone see that crap last night? >:(  The Braves need to turn that coner and start playing as a team or its going to be another tough season.

Did anyone see that crap last night? >:(  The Braves need to turn that coner and start playing as a team or its going to be another tough season.

its gonna be a rough year. i can tell already  :banghead:

Today is no better.  I havent been a big fan of TP for several years now.  We need a hitting coach.

You are right.  Bobby Cox would never get rid of TP.  But since he is retiring after the season maybe the new Manager will be a hitting guru or bring in a good hitting coach. 

Although hitting wasnt the only problem.  Horrible mental mistakes on the bases.  Yunel should have scored and I guess the out at 2nd was due to a failed hit and run.  It is so frustrating to see because they have a good team but dont play like it.  That was the same way last year.  If we are terrible, it doesnt hurt as much when we throw our season down the toilet, but when we are losing to teams we are better than; that is just hard to live with. 

I have been out of commission for a while... work has been killing my time with sports lately.

I have no clue what the Braves record is or how they are doing... gotta look it up at work today sometime.

I have been out of commission for a while... work has been killing my time with sports lately.

I have no clue what the Braves record is or how they are doing... gotta look it up at work today sometime.

Our record is 8-9 we lost the first two games to the mets due to sloppy defense and horrinble offense. Plsy them again today at 7. Its gonna be broadcasted on ESPN

Our record is 8-9 we lost the first two games to the mets due to sloppy defense and horrinble offense. Plsy them again today at 7. Its gonna be broadcasted on ESPN

how embarrassing it is to be on ESPN tonight.  :banghead:

Plleeaase bring them luck.  They need it.  Maybe May will treat them better.  I try not to put to much into April baseball but its hard when you keep falling like a rock.

why are we so awful?

That's a very good question. We definently have the potential and coaching, they're just not transferring it to the diamond. Hopefully they can step it up its still VERY early in the season

We cant hit and we cant catch. i think it is time for Terry P. to go! there is no excuse for us not to hit better than we are

Today's word for the Braves' offense and defense:  Putrid - in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; Of very low quality; rotten.  I believe these definitions fit them to a tee!  :banghead:

You would think they had some leadership in that clubhouse - I just don't see it anywhere.  And no, I don't me the coaching staff (even though there are a few changes that need to be made).  Ever since Glavine, Maddux, and now Smoltz have retired, they haven't had any kind of players with leadership qualities.  Chipper got to be the leader by default.  I know he gives his all even when he tries to play while hurt but good gosh you would think someone else would step up.  If they would have kept LaRoche things may have been different.