LSU vs AU game 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does everyone realize we just put up 10 runs on the number 4 team in the nation?  With a good pitching outing, Auburn is looking at a chance to beat anyone.

ya but we didn't put up most of those till late in the game when LSU had shut it down.... Was a really disappointing performance. Some poor defensive plays and left to many men on base. If we wanna reach that next level we have to quit laying eggs on Friday

Does everyone realize we just put up 10 runs on the number 4 team in the nation?  With a good pitching outing, Auburn is looking at a chance to beat anyone.

ya but we didn't put up most of those till late in the game when LSU had shut it down.... Was a really disappointing performance. Some poor defensive plays and left to many men on base. If we wanna reach that next level we have to quit laying eggs on Friday

So the LSU pitchers don't mind wat their ERA's look like because of this?  I will agree that the fielders might have lightened up a little... but not the pitchers.

So the LSU pitchers don't mind wat their ERA's look like because of this?  I will agree that the fielders might have lightened up a little... but not the pitchers.

I'm not saying they were trying to give us runs im saying mentally when ur up 14-3 ur not pitching or playing with that same intensity... I think it's great we put up 10 runs I'm just saying 7 of em came in last 2 innings when it appeared the game was in hand. Glad they fought back but I'd like to see that kinda fight right out of the gate

Archived