LSU vs AU game 1

6-0 LSU no outs top of first.  Our D looks terrible.  Playing like this....we're in trouble.  Nelson was pulled after he couldn't get anyone out.  Not all his fault.....our D looks bad.  I can't watch sloppy ball so please feel free to update the score as needed. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What D? there is none. surprised about Nelson. think he has been going on Saturdays...not sure if that is it or he is just in awe of LSU. announcers sure seem to be.

just hope this goes not get us too out of whack  for the next two.

Maybe our bats will show up. two outs now!

Are yall at the game?  What do you mean about the D?  Gametracker says there were no errors and 7 hits.  Should we have made plays on some of those hits?

Are yall at the game?  What do you mean about the D?  Gametracker says there were no errors and 7 hits.   Should we have made plays on some of those hits?

yep.....like the other poster said, they look in awe of LSU

I am at home in the Scenic City. game is on CSS as is the game tomorrow. we ended up getting two runs only. some not so good base running, should have had three. LSU is up now with a double to start off.

sorry, been off doing some other stuff, 10-2 in 5th. we have one out and bases loaded. thought they were going to pull renaudo, but left him in. A GS would be nice.

I wish we could make it so your posts would post regardless of whether somebody posts before you do while you are working on one. very frustrating.  out at first, one run in, men on 2nd and 3rd. two outs.

Thanks for the updates. Even tho it is not what I would like to read.

GRAND SLAM   11-7

WOW Another one 11-11!!!!!    Is that better??  :dunno:

Archived