Cothron

Not 100% or anything, but going along with what I have been saying since the article came out about them jumping the gun on Cothran to the turds, I believe we still have a great shot at him.  I have come across some more info in the last few days to solidify my feelings.  Barbee is doing great things, guys.  WDE!!!

Any word on when he will make his decision?  Cothron and Langford could be a dynamic duo for us and Coach Barbee.  I hope we get them both, and take the West this year!!!

According to some OM posters on the SEC Rant bammer is about to ink Jason Carter(PF from Texas) and fill their 13th available scholarship. It has been my understanding that they were our main competition for his signature making Cothron to Auburn even more likely.

Such great news!  If we get both, it will just be incredible for the program and put us that much further ahead in getting to where we want to be.

War Eagle!!

:wedance:

I have heard that we could possibly lead for him now. How great of a pickup would that be!!!

I believe we do have the lead on him at this time.

I'm hearing the same thing from several different sources. That would be 2 really good prospects to start the Barbee era off with....and I might even have to.... :party:

So with Bammer getting their newest recruit, does this mean Cothren could be in the AU fold in the very near future?

So with Bammer getting their newest recruit, does this mean Cothren could be in the AU fold in the very near future?

I am hearing a lot of great things about Cothron and Auburn. Stay tuned.

I have never doubted you, ST....so I am greatly encouraged!

:wedance:

The suspense is killing me.  Any new updates on when this kid will announce?  Cothron and Langford make us immediate contenders for the West this year.  If any one knows when he will make his decision, please let us know.  War Eagle!!!

The suspense is killing me.  Any new updates on when this kid will announce?  Cothron and Langford make us immediate contenders for the West this year.  If any one knows when he will make his decision, please let us know.  War Eagle!!!

Someone said that Cothron's announcement is most likely coming in a few weeks. Don't know how accurate that is.

Just speculation, but at this time of year he may be waiting to finish up his classes and receive grades from the current school term before he knows where he'll be going.

Archived