Auburn players in next year's NFL Draft

Tiger Growlin

We all know this is not our year as far as the draft goes but I believe next year we will hear Auburn University called on quite a bit. I believe we have a number of guys who will hear their name called in the 1st and 2nd round.

Possible 1st rounders:

R. Pugh

L. Ziemba

J. Bynes

D. Adams

N. Fairley(I think he blows up this coming season)

Possible 2nd rounders:

M. Fannin

T. Zachary

B. Isom

M. Berry

Of course a lot of things can happen but these are my predictions.

I would love for them to come back for their senior year to but I can't get mad when a guy moves on to pursue his dream and if the stock is high and the money is on the table go for it.

I see Pugh going... hes been a stud for years.

Ziemba's talent goes without saying.

Bynes is a tackling machine and he has the appropriate NFL size that scouts are looking for.

Darvin Adams needs one more big season and I think he could be money in the first round. His speed, and leaping ability... combined with his wingspan could make the scouts drool.

Nick Fairley... will be Nick Fairely... hes a monster... I think thats a given and the best has yet to come for him.

Mario Fannin will be a first rounder... I just cant put it past him... hes a beast and has the hands and running ability to be something special. He also has the size and speed that will help him suceed in the NFL.

All in All you have a great list... give or take a few guys... this could be very accurate. Im always on the outlook for a surprise or two, and for a bust.

till the mean time

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Isom and Berry are my ? marks on the list by I wasn't expecting Ben Grubbs to go as high as he did a few years ago. Both I think are reliable guards so who knows. I think will have a lot of success in the draft next year after we have a lot of success on the fiels this coming season.  :wedance: :wedance:

I would add demond washington if he plays more as a starter this year on defense, runs a good 40 time and has a good year returning kicks/punts

Archived