Addison Russell

This guy plays at my rival high school. I doubt he even signs anywhere but if he does i hope its AU. He is the 2nd best player in the nation and he is only a sophomore. He is already sponsored by Mizuno but he is very humble.

This guy plays at my rival high school. I doubt he even signs anywhere but if he does i hope its AU. He is the 2nd best player in the nation and he is only a sophomore. He is already sponsored by Mizuno but he is very humble.

what high would that be?

Yep its Pace. He was suppose to go to our HS but Pace is a baseball powerhouse. Westbrook how do you know him?

I keep up with high school baseball and his name pops up every once in awhile. And heard from his mizuno sponsorship and some travel ball.. florida mustangs i think.

• 11 months later...

Hey guys I talked to Addi and I actually think he will play at AU. He's a good genuine guy, said he's really excited about getting to AU and playing for coach P, and hopefully in Omaha. He's a difference makers, if we could get him on campus, then wowww

I'd be surprised to see him land on campus. The guys that I know and play with that are will be drafted high enough to skip college always talk about going to college. It's almost a type of thing where they don't wanna jinx the professional route and that situation.

Having said that, I'd love to see him at Auburn. He'll sign his LOI but whether or not he gets to Auburn remains to be seen.

Archived