Cole Nelson?

What in the world happened to this guy? A month or so ago, he was our ace and looked like a legit No. 1 starter. Ever since he got roughed up against LSU, he hasn't been heard from. Anybody know what his condition is or why he's not seeing any action? I was just wondering...Seems kinda weird.

He's struggled in SEC play so we've been looking for someone else to step up. He just got put in relief in todays game

He's struggled in SEC play so we've been looking for someone else to step up. He just got put in relief in todays game

Yeah, I heard that. Right on cue, huh?

Yeah, I heard that. Right on cue, huh?

good call haha

He actually did really well in his outing today. hopefully he got his head back on straight. He could be a really dominate pitcher if he wanted to be

We were at the games this weekend and all around us the people were saying that Cole's dad got seriously ill and he had to go home. When he came back to AU, he has not been the same.

We were at the games this weekend and all around us the people were saying that Cole's dad got seriously ill and he had to go home. When he came back to AU, he has not been the same.

^THIS^  I was talking to ST about this very thing at the game on Friday.  For whatever reason, after coming back from being with his dad, he has not been the same.  Probably just a coincidence but the whole situation baffles me.  It was good to see him get in there this weekend and pitch well.

^THIS^  I was talking to ST about this very thing at the game on Friday.  For whatever reason, after coming back from being with his dad, he has not been the same.  Probably just a coincidence but the whole situation baffles me.  It was good to see him get in there this weekend and pitch well.

Glad to see him have a good outing. Hope it continues and hope things are better for his dad and his family. Him getting back on track could be huge right now. Wishing him and family the best.

Archived