Reggie Bush and the Heisman

Grinder

With all of the talk about what punishments USC will recieve, I was wondering about Reggie winning the Heisman that same year.  Will he have to give it back?  I don't remember a controversy like this one.

Looks like you have to be eligible to win it.... so it looks like he'll have to give it back.  :thumbsup:

Which makes me really happy. You have to be a selfish MF'er to do what he has now done to his University (U$C), fellow teammates, There current players, To there fans, To there future of their program, To our Football team by not getting a chance to play in the title game over not one... but TWO programs that were cheating. (Reggie Bush at U$C and Rhett Bomar at Oklahoma), Our fans for the pain of us not getting a chance, Our players like Ronnie Brown, Carlos Rodgers, Jason Campbell, Cadilac Williams.... to Vince Young (He won the Heisman over Vince)... and he even cost our coaches their jobs, imo, because they basically gave up after not being in the title game in 2004.

Reggie's selfish actions have affected the college football landscape forever. I hope that MF'er can't sleep at night...

Seriously.

LT

Looks like you have to be eligible to win it.... so it looks like he'll have to give it back.  :thumbsup:

Which makes me really happy. You have to be a selfish MF'er to do what he has now done to his University (U$C), fellow teammates, There current players, To there fans, To there future of their program, To our Football team by not getting a chance to play in the title game over not one... but TWO programs that were cheating. (Reggie Bush at U$C and Rhett Bomar at Oklahoma), Our fans for the pain of us notting getting a chance, Our players like Ronnie Brown, Carlos Rodgers, Jason Campbell, Cadilac Williams.... to Vince Young (He won the Heisman over Vince)... and he even cost our coaches their jobs, imo, because they basically gave up after not being in the title game in 2004.

Reggie's selfish actions have affected the college football landscape forever. I hope that MF'er can't sleep at night...

Seriously.

LT

He was uncooperative.....thus protecting his school.

Unfortunately for USC, he was also greedy and didn't pay-off his debts to those sports agents. Without those lawsuits 9by the two agents) and the information coming out because of them.......USC would have skated.  :cool:

Which makes me really happy. You have to be a selfish MF'er to do what he has now done to his University (U$C), fellow teammates, There current players, To there fans, To there future of their program, To our Football team by not getting a chance to play in the title game over not one... but TWO programs that were cheating. (Reggie Bush at U$C and Rhett Bomar at Oklahoma), Our fans for the pain of us notting getting a chance, Our players like Ronnie Brown, Carlos Rodgers, Jason Campbell, Cadilac Williams.... to Vince Young (He won the Heisman over Vince)... and he even cost our coaches their jobs, imo, because they basically gave up after not being in the title game in 2004.

Seriously.

LT

He was uncooperative.....thus protecting his school.

Unfortunately for USC, he was also greedy and didn't pay-off his debts to those sports agents. Without those lawsuits 9by the two agents) and the information coming out because of them.......USC would have skated.  :cool:

What's even better is what was JUST REPORTED by ESPN a second ago.... that this is a VERY BAD TIMING for U$C with other school getting better in the Pac 10 like Washington, Arizona, UCLA, Oregon and now possible Texas and Oklahoma in the conference. They said that it usually takes teams (ex: Miami and Alabama) on average about 6 years to fix their programs from major sanctions... and this could end up being devastating sanctions of bowl ban and 20 something scholly reductions against U$C....  :thumbsup:

Archived