Auburn in the NFL

aupops2

Just saw "Caddy" on ESPN.  He looked great; said everything is in place for he and the Bucs to have a comeback year.  If this man can get back to anywhere near his rookie season form, with two massive knee injuries, I think it will become a major story in the league this year.  Plus, Jon Gruden will do backflips on ESPN, because he has said that Carnell is one of his all-time favorite players.  Also, I'm anxious to see the new Raiders-Auburn connection fall into place;  look for breakout years  for Jason and QG, with Walter stepping up quickly.  S'Derrick in Nashville will be in the mix for the Titans, and Jay will continue his All-pro work in Dallas.  Can Ronnie return to his old form in Miami, along with Karlos continuing his All-Pro career?  There are several I have missed:  please share your thoughts!!

really pullin for Marks up in Nashville.  Haynesworth lack of presence on that line was what defined their season last year.  They need to put a plug in the line for sure!

look for powers to be a stud again this year for the colts at cb, heath evans coming back from injury for the saints, and hopefully this will be the breakout year for devin aramoshudu for the bears.

i wonder if tate will start at the texans?

he is definetly nfl material.

He'll share time with Steve Slaton, who was a 1000 yard rusher in 2008. They'll share time in the backfield

i wonder if tate will start at the texans?

he is definetly nfl material.

He'll share time with Steve Slaton, who was a 1000 yard rusher in 2008. They'll share time in the backfield

I'm not so sure.... I think they are hoping Tate can be the premiere back bc of Slaton's fumbling problems. Slaton wasn't even the starter for much of last season.

look for powers to be a stud again this year for the colts at cb, heath evans coming back from injury for the saints, and hopefully this will be the breakout year for devin aramoshudu for the bears.

Definitely interested in what Devin will do this year!

Wilhite for the Pats was a starter to... I think he was injured late in the season as well. Hope he comes back strong!

and hopefully this will be the breakout year for devin aramoshudu for the bears.

Cutler expects him to shine in 2010. He's becoming his favorite target

I hear that Ben Tate is making his mark quickly in Houston.  Also, if anyone that has ever worn an Auburn uniform needs our prayers and support, it is Carnell Williams.  What "The Car" has done to get back has been a medical miracle.  Watch S'Derrick in Nashville, too.

Archived