Where will he announce tonight?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Where will he announce tonight?

• Cleveland Cavaliers
    • New York Knickerbockers
    • Miami Heat
    • Chicago Bulls
    • Other

I didn't think anyone watched NBA anymore, shrug..........I could care less where a guy who has won no championships, is all about the money and fame goes........am I a hater no but I will tell you this he doesn't care about championships and he'll never win the big one.

i would think opting for less money to join wade and bosh in miami would be a sign of someone wanting a championship.  if he goes there that is.

i would think opting for less money to join wade and bosh in miami would be a sign of someone wanting a championship.  if he goes there that is.

Exactly, this guy cares about championships. That's the only reason he's gonna leave Cleveland. I think he's going to Miami, if not then New York ss my 2nd guess

i don't see him winning one in new york, for either team.  he'd be in another situation just like cleveland.  carrying a team with no backup to the playoffs.  with dwade, bosh, and the addition of a true center (even if not a superstar), i'll be picking the heat.

i don't see him winning one in new york, for either team.  he'd be in another situation just like cleveland.  carrying a team with no backup to the playoffs.  with dwade, bosh, and the addition of a true center (even if not a superstar), i'll be picking the heat.

If he went to New York, he'd have Amar'e and David Lee who are both All-Stars and better than any teammates he had in Cleveland. And Carmelo could possibly join him there next year. That's 4 All-Stars, that would be a good team. That said, Miami would be better. I wouldnt mind seeing him at either team

DWade is my favorite NBA player.  Simple.  I'd love to see he and Lebron tear it up down there.  Now if Riley would come back to coach...

you'll see when its down to 4 teams next year... THA HEAT

its amazing how polarized the nba is going to be now.  Lakers + ??? in the west and the Celts and THE Heat in the east.

you'll see when its down to 4 teams next year... THA HEAT

its amazing how polarized the nba is going to be now.  Lakers + ??? in the west and the Celts and THE Heat in the east.

Dont forget the Magic. They didnt lose anybody

I've been wrong once already today, but I just don't see superman being able to overcome the scoring power that wade and james will create.  Orlando will still be a good ball club, but the odds are now officially against them.

Archived