** OFFICIAL Lebron James WILL Sign With Miami Heat**

AuburnEngineer

Celtics will sign Shaq diesel to pick up the much needed size and to fill in until Perk is back. No 3-peat, Celtics win it all.

They actually signed Jermaine Oneal, they arent interested in Shaq. And last year was their last run

Celtics will sign Shaq diesel to pick up the much needed size and to fill in until Perk is back. No 3-peat, Celtics win it all.

boy you hate the lakers dont you?

Do y'all think LeBron can share the spotlight with Wade?

No doubt. LeBron is totally unselfish, he's more of a Magic Johnson than MJ. He loves to pass, and that's probably his strongest skill. If you remember, his first 4 or 5 years in Cleveland, he sometimes in close games would make the smart play by passing to a wide open teammate instead of forcing up a shot, and he got bashed for it because he was supposed to be the star taking the important shots. Now, he wont be bashed for it and i expect him to average 10-12 assists per game. Wade will be the primary scorer, while LeBron scores a little for himself too, but also dishes the rock to Wade, Bosh, and Co.

Well i think we can all say this atleast i know this is how it is for me. I never have watched the NBA until finals time. BUT NOW, ill be watching no doubt. They will make whatever games they are playing in fun to watch. Its exciting whether youre a heat fan or not. Heck im not much of a fan of the NBA and its pretty exciting.

I'm not sure if there will be enough possessions per game to keep everyone happy.  For years they have bee THE man on their respective teams, and I'm just not sure if all three are willing to take a smaller slice of pie.

I'm not sure if there will be enough possessions per game to keep everyone happy.  For years they have bee THE man on their respective teams, and I'm just not sure if all three are willing to take a smaller slice of pie.

As long as they win, it'll be fine. LeBron is more of a passer anyways. Bosh will get his points because he's the only quality big man they have. I doubt they'll have any problems, because Wade is one of the most unselfish athletes in professional sports

Didn't want to "Bump" this tired thread anymore, but, guys, please get over this !!  It ain't gonna matter!!!

Didn't want to "Bump" this tired thread anymore, but, guys, please get over this !!  It ain't gonna matter!!!

Why isnt it gonna matter? This is the biggest story in the NBA in a long, long time

Why isnt it gonna matter? This is the biggest story in the NBA in a long, long time

If this is the biggest day, the league is in a Lot of trouble.  Do you have any idea how many people are laughing at this!!!  That WWE thing last night was ridiculous!

If this is the biggest day, the league is in a Lot of trouble.  Do you have any idea how many people are laughing at this!!!  That WWE thing last night was ridiculous!

The difference is they watched. And you know they're gonna watch every Heat game they can, and they're gonna love to hate the Heat. Many more people are actually going to pay attention to more than just the Finals because of this. It may be rediculous, but it's creating buzz

The difference is they watched. And you know they're gonna watch every Heat game they can, and they're gonna love to hate the Heat. Many more people are actually going to pay attention to more than just the Finals because of this. It may be rediculous, but it's creating buzz

Yeah, I agree!! Just wish it would go away for awhile.  Just not my thing, but ok if it's yours.

Yeah, I agree!! Just wish it would go away for awhile.  Just not my thing, but ok if it's yours.

Im not saying I like it, Im tired of it too. It's gotten old, hearing about LeBron every single day. It'll go away once NFL and college fall camps start up. The only thing I like about it is the Heat has always been my team, and they obviously got better from this whole deal  ;D

Yea im a bandwagon fan when it comes to pro sports. Not really bandwagon, i just like teams for their players and locations when it comes to pro for some reason. So the heat i dont wanna say will be my favorite team but ill definitely root for them and watch them more closely than before.

Archived