Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

also let me say this kid loves Under Armour. most kids his age are all about Nike but this kid reps Under Armour and that could have a big impact on where he goes.

That's good to hear. Under Armour will not make any dent in basketball until they get young players coveting their shoes.

And yes--it would be nice to see Crawford in the right shade of orange and blue.

WDE!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan Dickerson names AU his leader says it was his best visit yet. I am really starting to like this IMG connection we have going.

I agree. Fingers crossed.

Jordan Dickerson would be another big body. He is tall, carries around 240 pounds so won't be pushed around. He is athletic and after a year at IMG has improved his stock and his skill set. It will take him a while to develop into a true SEC Center but I believe he would be a solid pickup who will earn some PT his freshman year.

I am hoping we are his number 1 choice and he chooses us very soon. 

Beside the dunks I saw two things I liked after first Ddunk when the opposing big man came down and tried to setup at the Top of the Key. I liked the way he bodied him up and moved him further out. After second dunk in which he was fouled he made his foul shot.

I hope he chooses us.

Auburnbball I saw on twitter we are going after a villanova transfer. Know anything about him?

another forward. Don't know if he would be eligible this upcoming season but if he was he would likely start for us. Still not 100% if he is transferring or not.

Auburnbball I saw on twitter we are going after a villanova transfer. Know anything about him?

another forward. Don't know if he would be eligible this upcoming season but if he was he would likely start for us. Still not 100% if he is transferring or not.

Markus Kennedy, if that is who you are referring to, is returning to Villanova. He changed his mind according to the Sporting News.

Markus Kennedy, if that is who you are referring to, is returning to Villanova. He changed his mind according to the Sporting News.

Also seen reports today that he is definately not returning. Time will tell

Also seen reports today that he is definately not returning. Time will tell

Hmmm.

Markus Kennedey will transfer and he will visit Auburn. He will choose between AU, Florida, Ga Tech, URI and Boston. Would be huge transfer.

Awesome!! How good is this kid?

he is a big kid takes up a lot of space down low. athleticism is not a problem has a nice mid range shot and is a very good passer for a big man. here are some highlights.

Markus Kennedey will transfer and he will visit Auburn. He will choose between AU, Florida, Ga Tech, URI and Boston. Would be huge transfer.

Eligible for the 2012-13 or the 2013-14 season?

Eligible for the 2012-13 or the 2013-14 season?

13-14

\n

Nice find and thanks for posting. He looked very comfortable away from the basket and showed good athleticism too.

yeah good shot blocker and good shot. just dont know what he can do i the post.

Auburn contacted 2013 SG JaJuan Johnson last night. last night coaches could text and call recruits all they want. im still trying to find who else we contacted. i know when i went to bed AU had not conteacted Onuorah yet.

Archived