Auburn Eagle Updates

AUSportTalk

Just a few updates on Auburn Eagle and Auburn Football

*We recently added Brooks Webb and Brad Davis as Part-Owners and Senior Writers.

You can contact them at: brooks@auburneagle.com and brad@auburneagle.com

*We also added Joshua Ethridge as a Staff Writer.

All three additions have been HUGE for all the Auburn Eagle members. They have put in a ton of time and will continue to provide you all with FREE Auburn sports news.

With that being said, make sure that you spread the word about Auburn Eagle. We would also like to ask you to encourage business owners to advertise with Auburn Eagle because advertisers are what keep the website TOTALLY FREE!

Please have them email us at: webmaster@auburneagle.com for further information about out sponsorship and advertising packages.

We are running several 2010 football season advertising packages.

**Auburn Football Recruiting News**

St. Thomas Aquinas (Fl.) DB Marcus Roberson left the Plains with an offer in hand. Auburn is now in his top two with Florida. He plans to make a decision before the start of his Sr. season.

Auburn offered Hoover (Ala.) WR Jaylon Denson received his first offer at camp Saturday, it just happened to be from Auburn. He was a big-time standout with Coates. Two days later, today, Denson committed to Auburn. "I'm committed. 100%. It's a great feeling. I knew Saturday I wanted to commit, but today was just the icing on the cake," Denson told Auburn Eagle.

Leroy (Ala.) WR Sammie Coates switch his commitment from Southern Miss to Auburn on later Saturday afternoon after he received a firm offer from the Tigers. Coates, from Leroy High in Leroy, Alabama, stands at 6-foot-3 and 170 pounds. He should see his stock soar even more after this weekends camp and during his Senior season following his stellar performance in Auburn.

As if the accolades for Kiehl Frazier weren't impressive enough, the Shiloh Christian star gets to add ESPN Elite 11 Quarterback to his list. Frazier is anxious to get there and show the country what he can do on a national level. "I'm getting pretty pumped for it. It's definitely an honor. It shows the nation you're a top QB and it'll be a real honor to be able to go out there with the other quarterbacks and guys like Jeff (Driskel) and Kendal (Thompson). Really I just want to go out there and have fun," Frazier said late Sunday night.

For all the latest Breaking News visit the Auburn Eagle Message Boards.

Thanks,

Auburn Eagle Staff

Archived