Al Davis excited about Jason Campbell

Tiger Growlin

I saw something of sportsouth a couple of days ago interviewing Raiders players and they said he stepped in and took charge. Said he played with a lot of emotion and that they could tell he wanted to be there and wanted to get better and lead this team to the super bowl. I bet those players were pretty sick of Jamarcus Russel. I think Jason is going to do great things here

My comment could also be under "Recruiting".  I have always been a Jason fan, and continue to be.  As much as I have to admit, Cowherd is correct in that he has only been average with the Skins.  But, not his fault, and I think "average" there was "good or better" anywhere else.  This will be his breakout year, along with the accompanient of QG, Walter , and yes, Mr. McClain. Why "Recruiting", because it will be a breakout year for Devin and Ben at WR, Marks at DL, Tate at RB, along with continued steady performances by Dunlap, Ratliff, Rogers, McNeil(if he plays), Evans, etc,.  My prayers and HOPE are with Cadillac and Ronnie to get back from horrific injuries;  I think they will both have great seasons!!  TELL THE RECRUITS TO LOOK AT THAT!!  ( I know I left some guys out, but all this came from the top of my pointed head) 

My comment could also be under "Recruiting".  I have always been a Jason fan, and continue to be.  As much as I have to admit, Cowherd is correct in that he has only been average with the Skins.  But, not his fault, and I think "average" there was "good or better" anywhere else.  This will be his breakout year, along with the accompanient of QG, Walter , and yes, Mr. McClain. Why "Recruiting", because it will be a breakout year for Devin and Ben at WR, Marks at DL, Tate at RB, along with continued steady performances by Dunlap, Ratliff, Rogers, McNeil(if he plays), Evans, etc,.  My prayers and HOPE are with Cadillac and Ronnie to get back from horrific injuries;  I think they will both have great seasons!!  TELL THE RECRUITS TO LOOK AT THAT!!  ( I know I left some guys out, but all this came from the top of my pointed head)   

well said. couldn't agree more!  :hellyeah:

Guest WarTiger

Colin Cowherd just blasted Al Davis for the atricle. He said Jason is average at best.

After the disaster that Russell has been the last few seasons, the Raider Nation will welcome an "average" QB with open arms. I think Campbell will be excellent in Oakland. He gives the team confidence. Some they have lacks since Gannon left. If we get 65% completion rate and 20 TDs, then I think we can win 10 games. That is provided McClain is as good as advertised by Gumps (I think he is too slow to play Mike in the 4-3 myself...hope he proves me wrong).

Guest WarTiger

McCain will do just fine for the Raiders. He reads and reacts well to the play. I see Pro Bowls in his future.

I hope so.  I think you might be right. They did trade Kirk Morrison, the teams leading tackler and d leader, to make room for him. Looks like they have fixed the Dline this season. Lamarr Houston (DT from texas) is playing Left End. Richard Seymour has moved in to the DT spot next to Tommy Kelly. Plus we signed Big John Henderson who will give us 20-25 snaps a game.

Archived