Auburn class of 2011 Recruitng class

AuburnBasketball

this is who i think we will end up signing this year before you say we dont have room for these players trust me we will find way to make room

1.Willy Kouassi C.-Already commited;tall at 6'10 and still growing!!! will likely be a 4 star by the end of the season from the Ivory Coast of Africa

2.Benard Marena SF.- Already Commited;tall for a SF,long,skinny,also from the Ivory Coast something Lebo never did was sign foreign players

3.Devin Langford SG/SF.-was preety much going to sign him when we signed his cuz Josh;solid player, good shooter if he has a good senior season he could rise up in the ranks

4.Trevor Lacey SG.-he is high on Auburn right now and i think he stays that way probably will be a Mcdonalds All-American!!

5.Austin Rivers SG.- suprise of the class i think when his BFFL Trevor Lacey signs with us that Lacey recruits him for us and we get posibly the no.1 player in the nation he also very high on Auburn right now and he thinks alot of CTB

:wedance: this would easily be a top 10 class!!!!! WDE we got a great one in CTB

I could see the first 4.. but #5 is going out on a limb haha unfortunately I see Austin signing with Duke. But lets see how this turns out  :bow:

I agree but you never know.

I could see the first 4.. but #5 is going out on a limb haha unfortunately I see Austin signing with Duke. But lets see how this turns out  :bow:

I agree but you never know.

i do to but im just trying to give yall something to talk about, but the situation that i wrote beside his name could happen

this is who i think we will end up signing this year before you say we dont have room for these players trust me we will find way to make room

1.Willy Kouassi C.-Already commited;tall at 6'10 and still growing!!! will likely be a 4 star by the end of the season from the Ivory Coast of Africa

2.Benard Marena SF.- Already Commited;tall for a SF,long,skinny,also from the Ivory Coast something Lebo never did was sign foreign players

3.Devin Langford SG/SF.-was preety much going to sign him when we signed his cuz Josh;solid player, good shooter if he has a good senior season he could rise up in the ranks

4.Trevor Lacey SG.-he is high on Auburn right now and i think he stays that way probably will be a Mcdonalds All-American!!

5.Austin Rivers SG.- suprise of the class i think when his BFFL Trevor Lacey signs with us that Lacey recruits him for us and we get posibly the no.1 player in the nation he also very high on Auburn right now and he thinks alot of CTB

:wedance: this would easily be a top 10 class!!!!! WDE we got a great one in CTB

He signed Boubacar Sylla who was from France, although he never really panned out and ended up transferring to Wyoming. So he did sign one foreign player

He signed Boubacar Sylla who was from France, although he never really panned out and ended up transferring to Wyoming. So he did sign one foreign player

yea right after i posted this i remembered him but yea he he scored 4 points at Auburn so know he didnt really pan out

The first 4 would make me happy :believe:

you dont want AR

i think he's implying that grabbing Rivers is pretty unlikely so he would be happy with the first 4

actually over the past week or so some interesting things have happened with AR and Auburn and its good things :party:

i think he's implying that grabbing Rivers is pretty unlikely so he would be happy with the first 4

actually over the past week or so some interesting things have happened with AR and Auburn and its good things :party:

We know about it. Trevor putting in a good word and having Austin say something good doesn't mean Auburn is in his favorites just yet. Still got a lotta work to do with AR but who knows what will happen. I've known Trevor since 3rd grade and even he has a long way to go in his recruitment.

We know about it. Trevor putting in a good word and having Austin say something good doesn't mean Auburn is in his favorites just yet. Still got a lotta work to do with AR but who knows what will happen. I've known Trevor since 3rd grade and even he has a long way to go in his recruitment.

hey you have to recruit him for us

you dont want AR

I would love him but would still be happy if we got the other 4

Archived