WEN Fantasy Football on Yahoo......

bammanmr

I emailed irnimrod that I could not be there.

I have rated players.

Will it automatically pull from my ratings or can someone else draft for me?

It will automatically pull your highest rated player until you need to fill specific positions, then it will pull your highest rated player at the position you need to fill.

I've done the live draft both ways, by participating and not participating, it's about even depending on how many managers participate and how much you want to go after players that you think have potential and are not necessarily rated highly by the computers. The safest thing is to pre-rank your players if you have special ones you want.

It will automatically pull your highest rated player until you need to fill specific positions, then it will pull your highest rated player at the position you need to fill.

I've done the live draft both ways, by participating and not participating, it's about even depending on how many managers participate and how much you want to go after players that you think have potential and are not necessarily rated highly by the computers. The safest thing is to pre-rank your players if you have special ones you want.

thanks Jay!

hmm was this posted to sign up for the league or just pmed to special people cause i would have signed up for it but i didnt know it was happening...

hmm was this posted to sign up for the league or just pmed to special people cause i would have signed up for it but i didnt know it was happening...

Original Post

You even replied Tigger.

A little young for my old person disease, huh? :D

Archived