Les Miles

WiltonTiger

That's because he has the whole state of Louisiana to himself.  Alot of the high school coaches are avid corn dog fans so they try to push their players to go to LSpoo ex. Trovon Reed. I bet if we could get more of a foot hold in LA we would start to take away some of their recruits. I mean honestly would you really want to play for a bonehead who can't even manage a clock. 

Hehehe.  Voodoo. MY admin is a bammer and she has a strong belief that LSU practices Voodoo.  No one gets luckier.

i don't know which was worse this weekend.  The tied game of my U10G soccer team or LSU v Tenn and the final calls.  Ridiculous

My favorite Les moment of the game was not the inability to get the last play off.  It was with about 1:20 left. 

LSU had 4th and 2 and called a timeout to discuss it.  Then got a delay of game out of the timeout to make it 4th and 7.  Then had to call another timeout to discuss again. 

I believe he sold his soul to the voodoo witches in New Orleans.  No coach in America is as lucky as he is!

Told my wife the same thing once that game was over. Anyone hear his press conference after the game? They played it on Rivals Radio this am.... WOW my IQ dropped about 20 points just listening to the babbling nonsense.

Archived